[dropcap]W[/dropcap]e are super excited to celebrate our 1st year of business. It’s been one heck of a busy year for us and we are looking to step it up even more next year as we expand to new markets and make more great relationships. Here is a little insight into out last year.
MMA Futures 2014 Year in Review
• We had out 1st Live Broadcast on January 11th 2014
• We have been apart of 21 different promotions with 10 different organizations
– Kansas City Fighting Alliance
– Midwest Championship Fighting
– Resurrection Fighting Alliance
– Victory Fighting Championships
•On August 16th of this year we launched a brand new website MMAFutures.com, with the hope of bringing you more in depth stories about fighting from all aspects of the sports.
•One of our goals all along has been to help get young fighters out there, to help them get exposure and help them be successful. In that process we have been in nearly 20 gyms across the country and interviewed more than 60 fighters.
•We have shot over 100 fights in the last year and you have spent over 100 days watching the videos that we have posted.
•Our most watched fight this year was Tara Nelson Vs Casi Lee
•Our Most watched interview this year was with Gaston “Tonga” Reyno
I will tell you that best part of the entire year is the people we’ve met along the way. We’ve managed to make relationships with people that will take us well beyond 2015. We’ve met some of the biggest names coming up in the sport, we’ve talked to some of the best up and coming companies in the sport and we greatly look forward to building upon what we have managed to create in 2014. We are excited to add Funky Monkey MMA Radio to our lineup just last week. We have so many opportunities waiting for us in the next year we may event find a way to surprise ourselves, and we are excited to have the sports fans, fighters, promoters, managers, and supporters behind us along the way. And just like any fighter we also have people that help us make it from one day to the next, below is a list of some great companies and people that have believed in us over the last year. We’d love you to check them out and help support these great brands.
• Strategic Tattoo • Dynasty Combat Sports • Jens Pulver • Midwest Championship Fighting • Scott Cutbirth • The MMA Futures Grey Hats • Dude Be Nice • Caged Combat Wear • FightMatch • Kansas City Fighting Alliance • Fight TV Plus • Tuff TV • Funky Monkey MMA Radio • And so many more I’m sure we are forgetting
Here’s to an even better 2015!
You must log in to post a comment.