Heavyweights Francis Ngannou and Alistair Overeem scored impressive finishes at UFC Fight Night 141 Saturday morning.
The event took place from Beijing, China, airing live on UFC Fight Pass. It marked the debut for the Octagon in Beijing.
Ngannou stopped Curtis Blaydes inside of the first minute of the opening round in the main event, improving to 2-0 vs. “Razor.” The win also snapped a two-fight losing streak for “The Predator.”
Overeem earned himself a win that also halted a two-fight losing streak, finishing Sergey Pavlovich inside of the first round.
Complete results are below:
- Francis Ngannou def. Curtis Blaydes via TKO (strikes) at :45 of Round 1
- Alistair Overeem def. Sergey Pavlovich via TKO (strikes) at 4:21 of Round 1
- Yadong Song def. Vince Morales via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Li Jingliang def. David Zawada via TKO (strikes) at 4:07 of Round 3
- Alex Morono def. Kenan Song via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Wu Yanan def. Lauren Mueller via submission (armbar) at 4:00 of Round 1
- Rashad Coulter def. Hu Yaozong via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Zhang Weili def. Jessica Aguilar via submission (armbar) at 3:41 of Round 1
- Liu Pingyuan def. Martin Day via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Xiaonan Yan def. Syuri Kondo via unanimous decision (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)
- Kevin Holland def. John Philips via submission (rear-naked choke) at 4:05 of Round 3
- Louis Smolka def. Su Mudaerji via submission (armbar) at 2:07 of Round 2
You must log in to post a comment.